Our Centre offers a range of specialist therapy services for children who may have specific learning, speech, language, communication, sensory or motor- based difficulties. We adopt an inclusive approach to learning at the centre and follow the ethos that children have the potential to develop and grow irrespective of their needs.
We have a number of therapists available for consultation, assessment and therapy who are highly skilled in working with children with specific developmental needs. Our therapists work in a holistic manner, ensuring that therapy goals are functional, achievable and sustainable. Furthermore, our therapists see the importance of integrating therapy targets and goals into the child’s everyday routine and strive to work closely with parents, schools and teachers in order to ensure the maximum potential of the child is reached.
Early Intervention Programmme
Speech and language Therapy
Early Intervention Programme
At the London Learning Centre, we aim to enhance the learning and development of children. Our team of UK and Indian therapists and psychologists use the most up-to-date programs and assessments to ensure that each child reaches their full potential.
Our Early Intervention Programme is a comprehensive, integrated, multi-sensory program that aims to cater to children with complex needs and, where possible, prepare children for formal schooling. Each Child Centred Plan is developed following detailed profiling of their development and learning.
Key Features of the Programme:
- Detailed multidisciplinary assessment of each child leading to bespoke learning programs.
- Aim to focus on prime areas of learning such as communication, physical development, and personal development.Specific areas of literacy, mathematics, understanding the world as well as expressive arts and design and thinking skills. Child Centred Plans are then developed focusing on all key areas.
- Eclectic Programme based on central features of early behavioral (ABA) and developmental (ESDM, SCERTS, and RDI) models of teaching young children.
- Integrated therapy, that is, speech, language, communication, developmental and occupational therapy goals targeted during child play.
- Only program in the city offering Parent Training along with intensive child-centred therapy.
- Children from 2 years to 5 years.
- Three mornings a week.
- Fortnightly Parent Training session.
- Ideal for children with complex early needs such as cerebral palsy, neurodevelopmental disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders as well as children at risk for Autism Spectrum Disorders, Global Developmental Delay.
- Programme led and delivered by UK-trained, highly qualified Developmental Psychologist, Speech and Language Therapist, and Occupational Therapist.
- Individualised Child Centred Plans will be developed along with the learning programs. Each child will have a Child Learning Journal where progress will be evidenced and documented.
Our Early Intervention Programme focuses on empowering children to become self-motivated, active learners; building independence and confidence for all children.